(Fat Toni’s (Stroud) Limited)
Return, Refund and Cancellation
We reserve the right to refuse your order should it be necessary. In the event of (Fat Toni’s (Stroud) Limited) needing to issue a refund we will endeavour to credit your account within 7 – 10 working days. Once an order has been successfully transmitted to the store, it is not possible to cancel the order.
Our goal is to provide the best food delivery service possible and we have an excellent reputation for on-time deliveries. Unfortunately things don’t always go to plan, occasionally preventing us from achieving this.
The age verification process will involve the checking of identification upon purchase of alcoholic beverages. If not provided at time of purchase, this will need to be provided upon collection/delivery of the goods. We reserve the right to refuse your order if identification is not provided.
Other Useful Information
– We make pizza, you eat pizza.
– We will try and get your food to you as quickly as possible, sometimes we get really busy and it takes longer than we quoted. This doesn’t happen often, if it happens to you call the shop and we’ll sort it out. For deliveries, assume anything up to an hour and a half unless you’re calling during peak time.
– All of our pizzas are hot when they come out of the oven. Be careful, we don’t want anybody getting burnt.
– If there’s anything you don’t want on your pizza, tell us before we cook it.
– We don’t do refunds on pizza you’ve eaten.
– If you’re a coeliac, try the “free from flour“ base, we can’t make any promises but we try our best.
– If you’re a nut allergy sufferer, don’t eat The Vegesauras, Pesto Pieces, Sicillian Caponata, Peanut Butter brownies or any of our pesto.